The Wholesale Formula will be open to the public in February, 2021.
If you can't wait that long, you can get it for the next fews days, but only until September 17, 2020.
What does The Wholesale Formula have going for it?
1. It comes with a built-in, massive, captive customer base for your products. The Wholesale Formula gives you the formula to sell on Amazon, the biggest retailer in the world, where millions of people shop.
2. Anyone can do this.
- Marketing degree – not needed
- Business license – not required
- Angel investors – you don't need any
3. TWF lets you determine which products will sell and how much profit they will make you before you pick any products to wholesale.
4. It avoids the disadvantages of private label FBAselling (fulfilled by Amazon). Amazon FBA started out as a great business model for many independent sellers on Amazon, but it's not that way anymore:
- Competition has skyrocketed
- Profit margins have gone way down
- Amazon Seller Policy changes have made it really hard to avoid penalties and conduct business without headaches.
5. Current Wholesale Formula students are experiencing success.
$510,397,441 verified as of 2 years ago. Current totals haven't been updated.
6. The number 1 reason why this is the best Amazon business product available today. It all comes down to the best-in-class instruction from guys that do this for their own living.
Dylan Frost and Dan Meadors learned this business from the ground up. They wholesale products and resell them Amazon every day. They are the best in the world at this business and the best at teaching it.
Dylan and Dan are the real deal. They are honest, trustworthy, and passionate about helping their students achieve success with their Amazon businesses.
7. The number 2 reason to get this product now. It's the BONUSES! If you wait until this opens to the public in 2021 to get the Wholesale Formula you will not get these bonuses.
This week only Jason Fladlien and Wilson Mattos have teamed together with Dylan and Dan to offer you the best of wholesaling combined with the best teaching available for selling those products on Amazon.
If Dylan and Dan are the wholesaling experts, Jason and Wil are their equals in Amazon private label selling. Their teaching and tools can make you irresistible to brand owners who will want you to sell their products on Amazon.
Exclusive bonuses offered by Jason and Wil, if you decide to invest this week are:
Make a great first impression with your business website with the brand owners who have products you want to wholesale.
This tool will relieve you of the drudge work in running your business.
The more 5 star reviews you get from your Amazon customers the more money you will make, and the more appreciation you'll get from your brands.
Exclusive training on optimizing your Amazon listings from Jason.
This keyword tool can find search terms people are looking for on Amazon that can put thousands of extra dollars in your pocket.
Use this tool to optimize your product listings and show proof of the benefits you're providing to your brand owners.
Make even more money with Amazon sponsored ads.
Your secret tool to keep Amazon from dinging you with incorrect fees!
These are not random bonuses. They are designed to make your Amazon business even more successful.
Now the good news and the bad news . . .
The good news . . . You can get The Wholesale Formula this week for only $2497 (or 3 payments of $997).
The bad news . . . It will cost you $2497 (or 3 payments of $997) to get The Wholesale Formula.
Bottom Line Judgement:
“The Wholesale Formula, combined with Jason and Wil's bonuses, is an excellent course that takes every ethical advantage of a sound business model.”
Buy this now, unless you are down to your last $1000. If you're down to your last $1000 then I don't recommend spending it on this. Feed your family first. If you can afford it when this program opens again in February 2021, go for it then!
Before you make a final decision, please watch Jason's webinar.
Best of success to you with this course or whichever direction you decide is best for you!
. . . the Smartest Bear